Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Me Encanta Tu Blog Award!

I was tagged for the blog award by KarenD of Frazzle and Anipolish. (You all should check out her blog. She has amazingly clear swatch pics, info on new polish and sales.) I am pretty excited about this award. It is my first blog award and I am so grateful. Plus, check out the awesome award- the blog world must have some how found out my obsession with Spongebob ;x

The award came with questions to be answered:

1. Why did you create the blog?
I actually started this blog a few days before a job interview to kind of develop a few pieces to showcase my work, as I didn't have any recent articles/papers written. I didn't get the job but I am glad that it pushed me to develop further within social media and writing because I really enjoy it!

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I follow a ton of nail blogs and beauty/fashion blogs. I also follow a few soap making blogs because I just have a slight infatuation with them =]

3. Do you have a favorite make-up brand?
I don't really wear makeup, except eyeliner, a little powder and the occasional mascara and lipstick. So I can't really say!

4. And a favorite clothing brand?
My favorite clothing brand is Armani Exchange. My bf works there and ever since he started I actually gave the clothes a chance. I always thought they were too expensive but they fit well and most of their items are good quality.

5. What make-up products are essential for you?
I always wear eyeliner!

6. What's your favorite colour?
Green

7. What's your favorite perfume?
This is pretty typical but my favorite perfume is Fantasy by Britney Spears.

8. What's the film you liked the most?
I have way too many but the one movie that I could watch over and over is Selena.

9. What countries would you like to go?
I want to travel the whole world but I would love to go somewhere exotic, like Brazil.

I am tagging the following blogs for this award:

A Day in the Life of Dollface

Candy Coated Tips

LinZ Lacquer

Blue Tape and Nail Tips

3 comments:

  1. AH! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU, for tagging me! I feel so honored! I just LOVE how amazing and nice the nail polish community is! :D

    <3

    ~LinZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your blog award!!

    And thanks for the comment :] I love Angry Birds, but I haven't heard of the others. I'll have to check them out.

    Merry (almost) Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thank you so much Veronica!! I'm honored to have the award!!
    xoxoxo ~ Dolly

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!