Monday, January 3, 2011

mmm...TANGY!



I purchased Jordana Tangy at the 99 cent store a few weeks ago! I was so excited to use it but had to refrain myself until after the holidays. This creme based coral polish is definitely a Spring color but I could not resist any longer!

This baby applied BEAUTIFULY! This formula is definitely one I can work with. The above pictures are two coats with one coat of Seche Vite. The color is a bit brighter than what is showing up in the picture.

By the way, did you notice the length of my thumb nail? I've been breaking nails left and right! *sigh*

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays! It is sad to see them go and have to settle back in to the reality of our regular schedules!

1 comment:

  1. I'd be delighted if my thumbnail would get that long; I'm always tearing mine up!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you all! Leave a comment, about anything!